Director of Business Development & operations
100k-150k base + 20% bonus
A leading NJ Law Firm is looking for an experienced Director of Operations & Business Development to join our dynamic team.
This is an In-Office position in Bergen County, NJ.
We are looking for a driven “A” player who’s seeking growth opportunities within the firm and is not afraid of taking on various responsibilities. If you’re a self-starter, goal-driven, care about the business you work in, and appreciate a company that invests in its talent, keep reading.
This is a full-time, in-office role.
The company is a highly respected firm with a reputation for caring for our clients, performing at a high level, and delivering exceptional service. We are a rapidly-growing firm that is committed to excellence.
As a Director of Operations & Business Development, you are responsible for managing the firm’s operations and maximizing clients’ satisfaction and engagement. Your responsibility is to manage the team, and engage with clients and potential clients pre, during, and post-consultation, driving customer satisfaction and ensuring high retention. Your job is also to help develop new businesses in creative ways,
- Build and maintain internal processes and ensure all follow them
- Focus on day-to-day operations through clear KPIs and other metrics in all areas of the business.
- Make data-driven decisions, and ensure company health.
- Provide actionable insights to improve systems and processes from these feedback loops
- Identify, design, and implement strategic initiatives and quarterly projects to grow the company with a focus on clear accountability and timelines for implementation across the organization.
- Oversee billing, paralegal, accounting, client services, technology, and administrative functions. Building KPIs, dashboards, and automated processes to gather data for reports and data-based decision making
- Lead, manage, and support CEO, partners, attorneys, and all staff.
- Review performance, empower personal development, setting quarterly objectives, monthly check-ins, and weekly one-on-ones to ensure all staff is well supported.
- Work with attorneys and partners to grow their book of business through special projects, creating processes, training, and supporting their business development goals.
- And more
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience as a Director of Operations
- Highly Organized with strong project management skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and Emotional Intelligence. Positive, confident.
- Tech Savvy – Quick learner and fast-paced using various software and services such as SaaS, databases, automation, CRM, ERP, and reports
- Know how to calm people and make them feel heard.
- Strategic and tactical thinking
family law attorney
A family law firm in Bergen County is looking for a Divorce & Family Law Associate/Partner.
**All inquiries will remain strictly CONFIDENTIAL. **
We are a highly respected firm with a reputation for caring for our clients and employees. We are a rapidly-growing firm that is committed to excellence, performing at a high level, and delivering exceptional service. We only hire the finest lawyers who are dedicated to their client’s success and offer an excellent compensation package.
We are looking for a driven “A” player who’s seeking growth opportunities within the firm and is not afraid of taking on various responsibilities. If you’re a self-starter, goal driven, care about the business you work in, and appreciate a company that invests in its talent, keep reading.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-15 years of family law litigation experience handling divorce, child custody, post-judgment matters, domestic violence, and other family law-related matters and will handle full cycle representation of clients.
- Outstanding personal and communication skills to quickly establish rapport and work with diverse audiences
- Ability to make court appearances on a regular basis
- Ability to prioritize and analyze tasks, recommend and implement improvements, and anticipate future need
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Experience drafting motions, arguing law and motion matters, taking and defending depositions; reviewing standard court documents, writing, reviewing, and monitoring discovery; generating status reports
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to track time and bill appropriately according to quota
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; consistent attention to details
- Ability to execute case strategy and collaborate on complex matters with other lawyers to develop the best solution.
- 2 to 15 years of experience in Family Law
- admitted to practice law in New Jersey. Admission in New York is a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in courtrooms is a plus