VP Sales North America
200k BAse, 400k OTE
VP Sales (North America)
Our client is looking for a highly professional, personable, and tech-savvy VP Sales to join our rapidly expanding, venture-backed startup in our NYC offices.
This is an opportunity to be a high-level contributor to a fast-growing company in an exciting space and will consist of managing the development and revenue growth through strategic partner development.
The VP Sales NA will be accountable for and compensated on quarterly revenue/booking targets. Reporting to the CRO.
The position will be responsible for driving new sales efforts in North America.
You will drive new customer acquisitions by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. This is a coach player /individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting and exceeding the 2023 sales quota.
An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SAAS B2B cybersecurity enterprise products to mid market enterprises. We are looking for high achievers, hunters and builders who have made it to the President Club / President’s Club multiple times in their past.
Our offices are located in Chelsea, NYC
- Identify and close sales opportunities with enterprise Mid market.
- Manage complex sales cycle selling the Source to Pay Suite to the CISOs, CIOs and IT managers
- Manage large enterprise accounts of $100 million and above in revenue
- Grow revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts
- Forecast sales closures accurately based upon realistic opportunity assessments
- Work with Inside Sales and Marketing to maximize territory penetration
- Providing a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Help in building the outbound motion with the BDR team leaders
- 10+ years experience in a sales-hunter role with a successful track record in mid-large complex sales
- A proven track record and demonstrated success in leading teams selling SaaS / Cloud Enterprise software to large enterprises and global companies
- Experience in hiring, coaching and developing a geographically distributed team and managing in a virtual environment
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Must be a US Citizen, Permanent Resident or EAD card holder
- Experience in selling networking or cybersecurity software solutions is an advantage
- 5 years in National sales team management
- Must have been a part of President’s Club / Winner’s Circle / Achievers Club / Platinum Club or similar.
Sales Executive (Federal)
170k base, 300k OTE
We are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join a world leader company, who specializes in counter unmanned aerial vehicles, (c-UAV)/counter drone technologies).
This position is located in DC and will play a key role in our fast-growing start-up and assist in expanding our business in the defense, homeland security, law enforcement, commercial and critical infrastructure sectors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for discovering, pursuing new sales prospects across all sectors and building and maintaining a strong customer base in these sectors.
Specific Duties and Activities:
- Sell an advanced solutions by establishing contact with customers from one or more verticals – Airports and Aviation, Department of Justice, Federal law enforcements.
- leverage existing and/or develops new relationships with prospects.
- Build, grow, validate, and maintain a pipeline of identified and qualified opportunities.
- Drive deals to closure and upsells new capabilities to existing customers.
- Maintain relationships with customers by providing support, information, and guidance on current and emerging capabilities within the company
- Identify current on industry trends, market activities, customer needs, and competitors.
- Prepare periodic reports as will be defined and quarterly business review presentations to management.
- Maintain accurate and validated knowledge of potential customers standards, guidelines, policies, and technology initiatives.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Represent company at industry-related events, attends relevant conferences and networking events.
- Actively seeks out new sales opportunities through cold calling, leveraging existing networks, and the use of social media and develops effective channels to support sales activities.
- Ability to travel frequently (~50%).
- At least 7 years of experience successfully executing & closing sales campaigns in relevant markets.
- Strong relationships within one or more verticals – Airports and Aviation, Department of Justice, Federal law enforcements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong ability to lead sales engagements and meetings.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize efforts, and adjust quickly.
Business Partnership Manager
We are looking for a Business Partnership Manager to join a company that develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
This is a hybrid position in NYC.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a talented and innovative team in a dynamic and exciting environment. You’ll use cutting-edge technologies to directly impact and shape the products and tools used by our high-profile clients, including the NBA, NFL, ESPN, Fanduel, and many more.
What you’ll do:
As a Strategic Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, developing, and maintaining alliances or partnerships that support the organization in achieving its business revenue objectives through collaboration with 3rd parties.
You will be instrumental in identifying and developing new business opportunities to align with the company’s product and business goals by opening doors with potential partners and leading exploratory discussions.
- Develop and implement partnerships roadmap and strategy by identifying innovative opportunities to drive impact and scale our business.
- Identify, contact, and work with potential partners based on a deep understanding of the company products, business needs, and industry trends and dynamics.
- Maintain relationships with key technical and business partners, discover new revenue opportunities, facilitate product integrations and oversee cross-organizational projects.
- Manage cross-organizational projects and ensure ongoing partner satisfaction.
- 7+ years of experience in business and partnerships roles
- Experience working within the sports media industry is a big plus!
- Strategic thinking and proven ability to drive processes end-to-end from concept to execution
- Strong and independent learning skills with high proficiency in conducting in-depth research and analysis
- Outstanding people skills and the ability to build strong, empathetic and meaningful relationships with partners
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently and self-manage
Business Development (Spanish)
We are looking for a Business Development (Spanish Fluency) to join a company that develops an AI-based automation solution for real-time sports content creation and distribution and is the fastest-growing sports-tech company in the world.
Do you want to work in an awesome environment alongside some of the most innovative people around, using cutting-edge technologies and tools (video editing, AI, data, etc.)? Are you passionate about the opportunity to directly influence the products and tools used by our clients who include sports giants such as the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, ESPN and more? Then this is the right opportunity for
- Drive sales and partnership efforts to customers and partners by providing a platform and technological capability information, case studies, market potential, etc.
- Support efforts to deliver pending deals and finalize deals with existing relationships.
- Devise deep business and product strategies informed by competitive analysis, customer engagements, and more.
- Iterate on product-market-fit through detailed knowledge of customer needs. Design and drive Go-To-Market strategies in collaboration with the BizDev, Product, and Marketing departments, and work to execute the offering.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign delivery, and help set the expectation for future potential growth.
- Manage post-launch initiatives and assume ownership of the initiative’s KPIs.
- Lead generation and partner relationship ownership.
- 7+ years of experience in Sales /BizDev teams in High-Tech companies.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to drive change end-to-end from concept to execution.
- High emotional intelligence and the ability to empathize with the potential customer/partner.
- Ability to lead and project-manage across multiple functional areas and in different time zones.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with the R&D process.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Fluent in Spanish, both written and verbal (Portuguese- advantage).
- Engineering experience or BSc in Computer Science- advantage.
- Entrepreneurial experience in a startup growth company- advantage.
- Led a business/product line and assumed revenue responsibility- advantage.
channel marketing manager
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented Channel Marketing Manager to join a rapidly expanding, venture-backed cybersecurity startup based in NYC.
As the Channel Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving visibility across the channel and MSP markets and ecosystem.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Marketing, you will also be responsible for leading partner enablement, developing creative partner marketing strategies, and organizing channel-related webinars and events. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, have a passion for engagement marketing, and can confidently lead major initiatives from inception to execution, this job is for you.
About the Company:
This startup radically simplifies cybersecurity with the world’s first Cybersecurity Experience (CSX) Platform. They’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™, and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors.
Their holistic, cloud-based solution allows organizations of all industries and sizes to support the immediate desires of digital nomads, by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution.
- Working closely with the Channel Sales team to identify opportunities for creative marketing strategies that will support both partner recruitment and partner growth.
- Managing brand awareness and cross-promotional activities with larger resellers and ecosystem partners such as Ingram Micro, AWS and Microsoft
- Organizing channel webinars and bespoke events to promote partner engagement as well as lead generation.
- Collaborating with Product Marketing and Design team members to develop and deliver partner enablement collateral and co-branded marketing materials.
- Owning and updating partner-related website pages and partner portal materials
- Generating dedicated enablement resources for partners, such as email cadences and campaign-in-a-box
- Promoting the adoption of MSP partner certification program
- Partnering with the Marketing and Channel Sales team members to identify, plan and execute channel industry events.
- Supporting speaking opportunities, coordinating logistics and developing materials as needed.
- Working together with Content Marketing team members to generate new partner-geared whitepapers and blogs
- Working closely with Video Marketing team members to generate educational and marketing videos geared towards current and prospective partners
- Guiding SDR/BDR teams on the best messaging for strategic partner prospect outreach
- Tracking KPIs, gathering feedback and calculating ROI driven by channel marketing activities, while consistently assessing opportunities for improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in working with SaaS indirect channels and marketing to and through Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
- Comfortable managing multiple demands and meeting tight deadlines
- Can-do team player with strong project management skills
- High-level working knowledge of marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in executing Go To Market strategies
- University degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of PRM tools